What Can Be Returned
- We accept returns of new, unused products within 14 days after you have received the item.
- Food items may not be returned.
- Customized items may not be returned.
- Returns are not accepted if item has been used in any way, (e.g. food has come in contact with the machine, machine installed and connected to water line, etc.).
- Returns for electronic parts are not accepted if the seal has been broken on the anti-static packaging.
- Returns must be in the original packaging.
- A restocking fee of 15%-30%, depending on the product, will be deducted from all refunds.
- Shipping will not be refunded for returns.
- Products with free shipping will have our cost to ship the product to you deducted from your return.
- Refunds will be issued after returned product has been received and inspected.
- Contact us for a Return Authorization within 14 days after you receive your order and before returning any product. We will not accept returns received without prior authorization or more than 14 days after you have received your order.
- Pack the product in its original packing with all parts, accessories, manuals, etc. included. All original exterior and interior packaging must be included. Electronic parts must be in their original static dissipative bag with the Tamper Evident seal intact.
- Write the RA number prominently on the outside of the package.
- Ship the product to the address we give you with your RA number. You are responsible for the product until we receive it so we highly recommend you use a trackable and insured shipping method. No refunds will be given for products lost or damaged during return shipping.
Problems With Your Order
If you have a problem with your order we want to make it right.
- Item missing or incorrect item received: Contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will take care of it promptly.
- Item shipped but does not arrive: Contact us and we’ll work with the shipper to find your package or replace it.
- Item damaged: If your order arrives via truck freight inspect it before the driver leaves and note any damage on the delivery receipt before you sign it. If you sign the delivery receipt without noting the damage you are accepting the shipment as undamaged when you received it and you will be responsible for the cost to repair any damage or replace the item. If your order arrived via UPS or Fedex notify us within 5 business days of receiving it and retain all of the packaging so that we may file a claim with UPS or Fedex and get your item repaired or replaced.
- Item does not work: The products we sell are warranted by their manufacturers. Equipment manufacturers require that you contact them for troubleshooting before returning the item. They generally will either replace or repair the item if it does not work when received. Contact us and we will get you in touch with the manufacturer technical support department.
The products we sell are warranted by their manufacturers and not by DC Coffee Products. All of our manufacturers have technical support departments to help you troubleshoot any problems and get your equipment working again quickly. They will repair or replace your equipment promptly according to the terms of their warranties. Feel free to contact us for help obtaining warranty service for your equipment purchased from us.